Siemens Teamcenter PLM
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a strategic business approach that applies a
consistent set of business solutions in support of the collaborative creation, management,
dissemination, and use of product definition information across the extended enterprise from concept
to end of life, integrating people, processes, and information. PLM forms the product information
backbone for a company and its extended enterprise.
SIXAXIS consultants are experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds. They are
either Siemens certified PLM consultants in Teamcenter Engineering or Teamcenter Enterprise products
or are Oracle certified PLM consutants in Agile software.
We have helped our client successfully implement a PLM solution across their entire organization
world wide. The data sharing among various global branches of our client their customers is seamless
with the aid of PLM software.
The advantage we have over other PLM providers is the quality, experience and cost advantage of our consultants.
We add true meaning to the phrase "the most bang for your buck" by charging rates that are well below our
competitors. The reason we can do this is that we are a small PLM firm and have the ability to work one-to-one
with the customers for all thier PLM needs from help desk support to training to development and enhancements
that fit within their budgets and requirements. We believe our customers success is our success.
Email us at email@example.com
and see how we can be of help for your PLM initiative.
Service & Solutions
SIXAXIS provides consulting services & solutions to our clients for Teamcenter PLM products.
Over the years we have helped our customers in a range of areas that include;
- Implementation of data migration & data integration client programs to facilitate in data cleanup
& data feed to downstream systems
- Managing CAD data and making it available globally to all users through various vaulting strategies.
- Security implementation through access rules to limit access to data so that certain users and customers have access to a particular set of data as directed by business requirements.
- Analyzing a clients exiting PLM implementation, life cycles configurations, hardware infrastructure and writing a detail document of best practices, removal of redundant code and optimization of life cycles
- Converting business requirements and functional gaps into detailed technical design specification & test plan documents.
- Customizing and implementing actual business workflows in PLM system.
- Customizing and configuring out of the box PLM system to meet customer business needs. This includes server and thin client customizations.
- Report generation from the PLM system in XML, HTML, PDF & Excel format that looks exactly like the clients existing reports.
- Official training of administrators and end users on PLM system.
- PLM system maintenance, monitoring and help desk support.
If your business is interested in any of our services then email us and one of our sales rep will contact you.